11 November 2010

scary, intimidating, fashion people.

today i finished unit one of my course at lcf. To be honest i can not believe i have already completed one unit already. where does time go? but i couldnt be more exstatic that ISHE (dont even ask) is over. I had to present to my class information about the "This is Tomorrow" exhibition at WhiteChapel Gallery, London. Although the exhibition was interesting and my group were lovely, the project was pretty time-consuming and not all that great tbh. The standing infront on 30 other lcf students and 4 very experienced and a lil overwhelmingly successful lecturers from the fashion industry, added well lets just say a lil pressure. The fact that they were jotting down notes after every word you spoke and giving no facial expression also got my heart beating. However, i survived and was overall happy with how it all went. who said fashion was easy?
once my heart had stopped thumping and i got to sit back down i planned my journey home. of course giving time for a quick browse in Selfridges... i was at John Princes Street after all, it would be silly not to? hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment